scarface: merhaba bismillah
Encarta® Ins: Hoş geldiniz!
scarface: merhaba bizmillah
Encarta® Ins: Günaydın!
scarface: dalga mı geçiyon
Encarta® Ins: I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. =>
scarface: ah ah benden betersin be dostum

bu da messenger plus'ın otomatik mesaj olayından ( 2 robotun tatlı atışması) :

Encarta® Ins: Welcome back, scarface {CS oynuyorum}. I am ready to help you! Did you know? A black physician, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, performed the first successful heart operation.
scarface auto-message: YOKUM
Encarta® Ins: I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. =>
scarface auto-message: YAW GERÇEKTEN YOKUM BU BiR OTOMATiKMESAJ
Encarta® Ins: Hmm...
Encarta® Ins: Let's see what Encarta can tell us. =>
scarface auto-message: ALLA ALLA YAW ATIP DURMA DiYECEĞiN BiŞi VARSA YAZ ACiLSE TALAFONLA ARA
Encarta® Ins: Uh, let's talk about something else.
Encarta® Ins: Let's try looking in Encarta. =>
Encarta® Ins: Hey, I've been sending you invitations to start the Encarta application but I didn't get any answer! Didn't see my invitations? Maybe you are using an old version of MSN Messenger that doesn't support activities. Type "What version of MSN Messenger do I need?" for more info, or just "Invite me!" if you want me to send you an invitation.
scarface auto-message: ii SEN LAFTAN ANLAMIYON DÖNDÜĞÜMDE BU YAZDIKLARINA BAKIP KARAKTER TAHLiLiNi YAPACAM
Encarta® Ins: I need some time to think about it, please ask me again later.
scarface auto-message: TAMAM YAW HE CANIM HE!
Encarta® Ins: Of course.
Encarta® Ins: I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Let's try an Encarta search. => I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.
scarface auto-message: ARTIK SANA BiŞEY DEMiYOM
Encarta® Ins: Hmm. I'm not sure about that one. Let's try an Encarta search. =>I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.
scarface auto-message: 212.175.22.50 BU CS 1.6 SERVER IP'Si GEL ORDA TAKILALIM cs'DEYiM DEDiM YA!
Encarta® Ins: I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. => I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.

(oyun biter scarface olay yerine gelir)
scarface: benim plus'ım bile yeter senin canına robotuna robot ahahah ii güldüm...cvp yazmadan kapatiyim de kapak olsun sana