bugün

walk at the way with my friend today.passed us across the way. the beatiful girl walk away from us.her leg was very nice.
Hello younger! I am going to my teacher for my english lesson..
Now get on your knees and open up your mouth.
kürtler çıksın o zaman.
Ok.

ingilizcem bu kadar.
What'up bitch.
when it comes to writing in english, we need to consider the fact that what we are going to serve to the poeple who is reading this so called short paragraph right now. But i have no clue about the topic what i will mention about, too!

So, i gave up unless i find a topic to talk about.
if you speak english or german to me, it will go to my head. But if you speak my mother language - turkish - to me, it will go to my heart. it doesnt matter how many languages you can speak, the first language you learnt wont change. So dont be unfair to tUrkish.
Nasılsın diye sorduklarında vermek istediğim cevabı Bir ingiliz atasözünde buldum.

'Same shit different day'
If not now then when.
what a boy hell of the dark feel inside fire.just a little get a fun.but hell is a fear place.
for the fire in my eyes.
Suit your self cunt! I'm doin this on my own then!
Fuck you!
When i see this shitty people im going to say "weakness disgusts me".
Easy come easy go.
şakıyolar valla maşşallah maşşşallah.
why so serious?
just fuck off here u mf.
I gired an entry.
We are entering english entry under this heading. (sorry for bad english)
Abi resmen burkina faso kaldım bu işe. Millet bülbül bülbül. Ben olsam okey game yes game der dururdum aralarında vallahi.
can someone explain me, for what the fuck has the user created this topic. i guess you got bored dude. and gotta tell you give a little break.
hello am 48 year old man from somalia. sorry for my bed england. i selled my wife for internet connection for write on "uludağ sözlük" and i want to become the goodest writer like you i surf with 400 ping on turkey server and i have 176 karma. pls no copy pasterino my story."

(bu kadar uyarlayabildim. gerçekten sorry for my "bed england" ya.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk7Cj209GQg
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you

(bkz: metal gear solid)
hello whats your name are you sex.