bugün

bol tempolu juliette - the licks şarkısıdır, zaten yaşının büyüklüğü sık sık konu edilen juliette lewis ın magazinciler tarafından bombardımana tutulmasına sebep olmuştur. şöyledir:

{Ah. Uh. Ah. Uh. Ah. Uh.}
It's alright. Can I see you later tonight? You're so fine. Younger than the others; it's not right. 'Cause you know I'm restless to you. How you get me all confused. You nearly pull me under. You're my 20 year old lover.

And I can hear what they're sayin' when I'm talkin' to you. [Feelin' Alright!]

I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's somethin' I dig. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should.

Now some boys got so little to say but a lot on thier minds. So maybe I c-c-come a little late but you're right on time. Oh yeah. I need to let you know; don't be so quick on the draw. You gotta warm me up before you rub me raw-a-a-aw.

And I can hear what they're sayin' when I'm talkin' to you. [Feelin' Alright]

I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's something I dig. [Feelin Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'. For my 20 year old lover. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know. I don't know.

{Uh. Uh. Ah. Ah.}

{Spoken}: Hey-Hey let me talk to you for a second. I was wonderin' maybe I could pick you up at your mother's house and you could gimme a little kiss before she kicks me out. I got so many questions for like: What were you like in high school? Did you make all them girls nervous too? I just wanna do so many things to you. You know like, maybe sit in your bedroom and you could tell me about stories when you were younger and I don't know - show me your record collection, put your hand on my leg. I don't know maybe you're sick!! It's not right...ow-ow!!!!

[Feelin' Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'! But I know it's somethin' I dig. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'. Just a little more than I should. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know what I'm feelin'. For my 20 year old lover. [Feelin' Alright]
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know! But I'm feelin' alright. And I'm feelin alright - oh - alright. Yeah.