bugün

kankacığım merhaba. çaylaklığı ben de bilmiyorum ve bu yüzden sana mesaj gönderemiyorum. arada yazıcam sana ama hep çaylaklığa denk geliyor. bi film izledim 5 to 7, aşağıda sevdiğim bi kısmı var. güzel tavsiye ederim ama duygusallı biraz. sen nasılsın kanka anlatsana biz mektup arkadaşı sayılırız.
....I started working when I was 11. By 25, I could feel the end of my career coming. I thought, "What happens now?" What will be my life?" I was terrified. And so I made an error of youth. Some of the girls were lucky. They had fallen in love, but not me. Not once. Even though I had been all over the World and I had met everyone. That spring, I was introduced to Valery. He was then just as he is now. Solid. Substantial. And good. The salt of the Earth,"as American like to say. I felt a great affection for him. A great respect. That is a kind of love. I thought it was the only kind I would ever know. I didn't believe enough. I didn't believe in love. 8 years later I discovered that I should have. It has stunned me, this new happiness which came out of nowhere. This secret door that has opened in me. I have never felt so alive.. as when I am in your arms. It is tempting, so tempting to forget about everything and just accept this gift. But I cannot. And not because I don't believe that you would be a marvelous stepfather to Marc and Elodie. And a wonderful father to the children we might have had together. Not because of lifestyle or the difference in our ages or the opinions of others. When Valery and I married, we wrote our own vows. He has always kept his promise and I feel I must keep mine. But it's more than a matter of honor. One day, Brian, when you have children you'll understand that to leave them is to leave yourself. And to injure them, unthinkable. I told you, I'm an old-fashioned girl. Please do not try to contact me. It will not change anything. I am so sad to say goodbye. To be parted. I can't believe it, really. We had so many adventures still ahead of us. Maybe... if we had had more time I would have found something about you I didn't like, really couldn't stand which would be very useful right now. But I doubt it. They say that no love is perfect. But then, they never met you.
Arielle......