bugün

go to the goal

pes 2008 oyununda yer alan güzelimsi şarkı. kimin söylediği hakkında en ufak fikrim yok.

Cross the line and win Told you so, Told... you I would, Don't call me slow We, oh no in the end, Winner takes it all, I'm brave enough to fly, That's right, I'll be left standing, I'm made of guts, It's the stuff that keeps me going on. I'm grounded, focused on what I have to do, There's no stopping me, It's courage that fools me, I will get through, You'll see. [ I want to go, Go for the goal, Don't stand in my way, Don't try to stop me I'm going ahead, Right to the top, Give all I got, I'm a winner, And winners not winning love ] VERSE 2 Make it do or die, I feel the need to grow, Be the best, Won't stop, 'till I succeed, Brave enough to win, Stength from within, I'll be the hero I was born to be, And You'll be proud of me. VERSE 3 Let's go, Go for the goal, Don't stand in my way, Don't try to stop me I'm going ahead, Right to the top, Give all I got, I'm a winner, And winners not winning ?love? Go for the goal, Don't stand in my way, Don't try to stop me I'm going ahead, Right to the top, Give all I got, I'm a winner, And winners not winning ?love? Cross the line and win, Strength comes from within I'm brave enough, strong enough, And I'm proud enough to win.