bugün

i'm tried.
did you mean? = Türkçe dururken ingilizce'ye ne gerek var ki?
Türkçe entry girdik de ingilizcesi kaldı.
(bkz: Fuck your worry button)
big bad mother fucker in charge...
what the fuck.
Everything will be nice, don't lose your hope.
You So fuckin' special.. .
What the fucking going on there? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk
your ego is my lego.
A horse, A horse. My Kingdom for a horse.
eat my dick headlight garden.
come me this night watching film.

buna hiçbir kız gelmez sanırım ama ben bu yaşıma kadar iyi gelmişim.
No, we don't.
wouldn't it be such a great event when everyone in this dictionary tries to write with their english as far as they can? I Believe it would.

Do not forget, every great thing comes with a simple first step. do not worry about getting judged by the people.
Where is the adalet amk?
the title itself is in Turkish, lame such a lame.
what ı did today?go to work by drive at the morning.drink of tea and eat of bagel when ı drive.
You are beatfiul. Evet.
amaniiin!! kimseler yazmasın..

mother tongue ( öldürdün beni)
by drive
drink of tea
beatfiul

yarı fiyatına ders verilir

bak, it is a pencil doğru, aferin.

diğer sayfalara bakmadım, üşendim.
Oooo look this everyone is british in this clan. Cool guys cool. Your native language is english we know it.

Once upon a time, days were going for the 3rd arthur. Everything was so perfect and good until great Britain population started to go down. He decided that: the theifs in prison will make love with whores in prison. From this situation acter leighbours kingdom will take the kids in control for to be warrior or for to be good mothers. He called it 'fornication under control of the king' which is short version as you know well 'fuck'.

So end of our needless information story i would like to inform you about: yapacaginiz ingilizce baslik egonuzun anasini sikeyim.
is this shit even real dude? as far as i can see, even the title itself is in turkish. so, what the are we even trying to do? is this a show off or is it just a b8?

if so, here you go:

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

oh, before i forget, that was my fav meme up there. just letting y'all know. now i can leave in peace.

*insert jet pack guy meme here*
YAŞASIN TÜRKÇE!!!
Luke, i'm your father.
'' I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now.''

Of course oasis song. I love oasis very much. They are very important to me. They may make me happy and sad at the same time. in these group There's something different that attracts me.
I have got a exam and I am not lose. Because I am working with my books.