bugün

oyle sagdan soldan kulaktan dolma bilgilerle caka satmaya kalkarsaniz boyle sonduruverirler bos havanizi.
herkes haddini bilecek. yoksa bildiren cikar, boyle apisip kalirsiniz iste.
cahil olmak, bilmemek o kadar buyuk problem degil.
ama cahil olup bununla gurur duyar gibi espiri yapmak, hakikaten zavalliligin nirvanasi.

Pmid vardi, var ve var olacak. Senin gibi cahillere ragmen.
bak buradan ulasabilirsin : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

merak ettigin her konuyuda eger ingilizcen yetiyorsa arastirabilirsin.
ornegin oruvun zararlarini ogrenmek istiyorsan, water for health and life gibi kelimelerle arastirip birseyler ogrenebilirsin.

ayricada benzer bir suru kaynakta bulabilirsin farkli arastirmalari, makaleleri yayinlayan.
Büyüdü gelişti ve Saadet piramidi oldu sonunda.
vooow easy champion easy.
It looks like due to the fact that your turkish has deteriorated after all these years spent abroad*, you are failing to understand properly. So, let's try english*.
you were the one who made statements and also talked about science and scientific facts and evidence. you pointed out to a database as an authoritative source of scientific articles. So I went ahead and searched for articles presenting scientific evidences about the adverse effects of ramadan fasting on human health. I failed to find one. I could only find few articles about why people with certain health conditions like having diabetics should not fast. So, I asked for your help to find an article backing your statements, because I am curious about this, and I want to read such an article. But instead of giving the pmid of an article, you are just writing bla bla. So if you have a number, please share it or stop bla bla.