bugün

rialtonun dinlenesi bir parçasıdır.

At eight oclock we said goodbye, thats when I left her house for mine. she said that shed be staying in - well she had to be at work by nine. so I get home and have a bath, and let an hour or
Pass; drifting in front of my tv, when a film comes on that she wants to see.

Its monday morning 5:19, and Im still wondering where shes been, cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. and now its almost six am, and I dont want to try again, cos if shes
L not back then this must be the end.

at first I guess shes gone to get herself a pack of cigarettes, a pint of milk, food for the cat, but its midnight now and shes still not back.

Its monday morning 5:19, and Im still wondering where shes been, cos every time I try to call I just get her machine. and now its almost six am, and I dont want to try again, cos if shes
L not back then heaven knows, what then, is this the end?

At half past two I picture her in the back of someone elses car - he runs his fingers through her hair... oh you shouldnt let him touch you there!
hala bir umut kabul etmememizi sağlayan bazen..
rialto' nun en meşhur ve saygı duyulası şarkısı.
rialto'nun en güzel şarkısı bir diğeri de when we were together.
arkadaki davul ritmi şahane olan, 1997 senesine ait şahane bir rialto eseridir.
uğruna kısa film çekilebilecek rialto şarkısı.
Her bomba gibi füzeleri taş gibi kaportası olanları eve almamamızı öğütleyen Rialto şeysi. Ondan sonra "is this the end ?" der durursun öyle işte.
Elliot akustiğini de yapmış, harika. Bu kez davulsuz, daha duru vokal, ev ortamında çalar gibi.
güncel Önemli Başlıklar